A few days ago websites that visited the set of The Dark Knight Rises last summer were able to tease their readers with character banners, promising that more would come soon. Now just a few days later, Warner Bros. has lifted the embargo for the set visit reports. I’ve composed a list of all the new articles from the set visit, and I’ll be adding a lot more!
- Producer Emma Thomas Talks Drawing from Comic Books, Bane, Filming in IMAX and Much More on the Set of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
- Emma Thomas audio interview:
- Anne Hathaway Talks Fighting in Heels, Adapting to Christopher Nolan’s Universe, Filming in IMAX and More on the Set of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
- Anne Hathaway audio interview:
- Tom Hardy Talks Following Heath Ledger’s Joker, Bane’s Costume, STAR TREK: NEMESIS and More on the Set of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
- Tom Hardy audio interview:
- Christian Bale Talks Shooting in IMAX, Ending the Trilogy, Fight Scenes with Tom Hardy and More on the Set of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
- Christian Bale audio interview:
- 20 Things to Know About THE DARK KNIGHT RISES From Our Set Visit; Plus a Recap of the Filming Including Bane’s Big Entrance
That’s all for now. We can expect more reports from the set of The Dark Knight Rises sometime in July.