Last week Warner Bros. revealed the UK version of the Batman: Arkham Origins Collector’s Edition and today we have our first look at the version that will be released in North America, Australia and New Zealand. This version comes with a bit more content, including a really cool Joker statue — complete with LED effects. It also includes the documentary we heard about in March, Necessary Evil: Villains of DC Comics, and a lot more!
The North America, Australia and New Zealand Batman: Arkham Origins Collector’s Edition will be available on October 25, 2013 in limited quantities for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for $119.99. Below is a full list of all the bonus content:
- Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce
- Height: 9″
- Depth: 11.5″
- Width: 13″
- 80-page, full-color hardcover art book measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”
- 2 key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab
- Batman Wanted Poster
- Batwing Prototype Schematic
- Anarky logo stencil
- Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City
- Wayne Family Photo
- Assassin’s Intel Dossier, including files on the 8 assassins, as well as Black Mask’s contract
- 1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.
- Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world’s deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.
- Bonus (not available in Australia / New Zealand): Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics– This new feature-length documentary from Warner Bros Home Entertainment focuses on DC Comics’ most terrifying villains. Legendary actor Christopher Lee narrates the film.
- The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content
Click here for a high resolution look at the Collector’s Edition