Forbes released their top-grossing actors list for 2016, and the stars of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad dominated the list. That’s not too surprising, considering the movies combined made over $1.6 billion at the box office.
Here’s the full list, with the DC Comics actors in bold. They made up half the list!
10. Will Smith — $775 million
9. Felicity Jones — $805 million
8. Ryan Reynolds — $820 million
7. Henry Cavill — $870 million
6. Ben Affleck — $1.02 billion
5. Amy Adams — $1.04 billion
4. Margot Robbie — $1.1 billion
2. Robert Downey Jr. — $1.15 billion
2. Chris Evans — $1.15 billion
1. Scarlett Johansson — $1.2 billion
Margot Robbie beat out her fellow DC actors thanks to starring in two summer blockbusters this year — Suicide Squad and The Legend of Tarzan.
The top three actors starred in Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, but Scarlett Johansson clinched the #1 spot by appearing in Hail, Caesar! as well.
N0te: This list is how much each actor’s movies grossed at the box office. Not how much the actors were paid.