Warner Bros. announced a DLC Season Pass today for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. The Season Pass will include 6 DLC packs in total, including a Dark Knight Pack featuring special missions, vehicles, and characters from Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy.
Play as the legendary Dark Knight and Commissioner Gordon, as well as the Joker and his goons as they chase down Harvey Dent’s police escort. Bane and Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises are also playable. Check out the full press release below for more info.
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is available for pre-order on Amazon and will be released on November 11th on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita and PC.
Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment revealed a DLC Season Pass for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – the first Season Pass for a LEGO videogame. The Season Pass will include 6 DLC packs each with a unique themed mission level with story and free play modes. Players will be able to unlock a total of over 40 characters, vehicles, achievements and more. The first three of the DLC packs will be available on November 11 and 3 more will be announced at a later date. The Season Pass will be available for the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC for a great price of $14.99. Each pack can be purchased separately at $2.99/pack.
The Season Pass includes:
- The Dark Knight Pack (available 11/11/14)
- Experience the heart-pounding chase scene from the iconic film complete with cool vehicles and explosive action. Play as the legendary Dark Knight and Commissioner Gordon, as well as the Joker and his goons as they chase down Harvey Dent’s police escort. Bane and Catwoman from the third film are also playable.
- Man of Steel Pack (available 11/11/14)
- Help Jor-El, his wife Lara and their robot Kelex send the infant Superman “Kal-el” into space towards the safety of Earth as Krypton falls into chaos. Find a way inside Jor-El’s home, fight General Zod’s invading forces and battle against Zod himself to save Superman.
- Batman 75th Pack (available 11/11/14)
- Play as Joker and Harley, setting up a variety of celebration set pieces. Be the Batman and play as some of the most iconic faces of Batman through the years, including his first appearance in Detective Comics #27.
- Access to Future DLC Content
- Gain access to three additional game packs, featuring new playable characters, vehicles and levels. Details about the additional content will be revealed at a later date.
In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it’s too late.
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the ultimate super hero game for the entire family, launches November 11th on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS and PC.