It appears that all of the Suicide Squad set photos that have been released over the last month have come to an end. Director David Ayer took to Twitter late last night to explain that it’s “time to go dark”:
Well we survived the streets. Time to go dark now. Remember, only the tiniest glimpse has been exposed. Our surprises are intact.
— David Ayer (@DavidAyerMovies) May 31, 2015
We may have seen Batman and the Batmobile, but according to Ayer, all of the major Suicide Squad surprises are still intact. Suicide Squad is expected to film through August, but it appears that the rest of the time will be spent inside of a movie studio.
Let’s take a trip down memory lane and relive all of the Suicide Squad set photos that have been released so far:
- ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos reveal Harley Quinn with a bat, face tattoos
- Harley Quinn is soaking wet in latest ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos
- Harley Quinn shows off her bubble gum blowing skills in new ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos
- Shirtless photo gives full look at Killer Croc from ‘Suicide Squad’
- New ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos reveal Jared Leto’s Joker and his tattoos
- Get a closer look at Killer Croc and Deadshot in new ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos
- Mysterious “creatures” spotted in latest ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos
- The Batmobile chases The Joker in ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos and video
- New ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos and videos give an up close look at Batman in action
- Margot Robbie does her own motorcycle stunt in latest ‘Suicide Squad’ set photos