We’re about three weeks away from the November 15th Digital HD release of Suicide Squad, but if you have iTunes or an Apple TV you can get a sneak peek at all of the special features, plus the cover art above.
In the screenshot from iTunes below, you can see a healthy dose of extra content, including a gag reel!
- Task Force X: One Team, One Mission (23:06) – Discover the rich legacy of DC’s most infamous bad guys.
- Chasing the Real (09:35) – Writer/director David Ayer reveals techniques for creating an authentic surreal world.
- Joker & Harley: The “It” Couple of the Underworld (14:27) – She’s rotten. He’s damaged. They’re a match made in hell.
- Squad Strength and Skills (09:01) – How’d they whip themselves into shape? Get the inside story.
- Armed to the Teeth (11:46)
- This Is Gonna Get Loud (10:53)
- The Squad Declassified (04:18)
- Gag Reel (02:03)
- Sucker For Pain (04:57) – Music Video
I would expect the Blu-ray to have even more bonus content, just like Batman v Superman did over its digital version, so stay tuned for more special features once Warner Bros. announces them. You can pre-order it now on Amazon.
In related news, Amazon has released the back cover art of the Blu-ray which reveals the extended cut is only 11 minutes longer. That’s two minutes shorter than the official press release promised, so we’ll have to wait and see if there was a misprint somewhere.