Entertainment Weekly released a magazine devoted entirely to Wonder Woman today. The 96 page collector’s issue features brand new images and concept art, plus…
- The making of the new film Wonder Woman, with behind-the-scenes photos and interviews with stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright and Connie Nielsen and director Patty Jenkins
- Lynda Carter talks about her pioneering TV role and the meaning of Wonder Woman
- The evolution of Wonder Woman’s look, from prim skirts to go-go boots to modern-day armor
- The surprising story of Wonder Woman’s creator—the man who dreamed up her Golden Lasso of Truth also invented the lie-detector test!
- Plus: The most memorable WW plots of all time
The special Wonder Woman issue is available at Amazon, and Entertainment Weekly has released a sneak peek at some of the concept art online. Check it out in the gallery below.
SOURCE: Entertainment Weekly