Justice League is finally in theaters this weekend, and Fandango has released news that advanced tickets are outpacing Wonder Woman’s within the same amount of time. Check out their press release below.
“Justice League” is ruling this week’s Fandango’s ticket sales, with the superhero dream team garnering a super-strong 97 out of 100 Fanticipation movie buzz index points. “Justice” is outselling DC Entertainment’s previous 2017 hit “Wonder Woman” at the same point in the Fandango sales cycle.
Based on a Fandango survey of more than 1,000 “Justice League” moviegoers:
- 89% are fans of DC Entertainment.
- 84% saw “Wonder Woman” on the big screen.
- 80% are excited by the lighter tone of “Justice League”
- 66% are fans of Jason Momoa from “Game of Thrones”
- Fans picked Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) and Aquaman (Momoa) as the characters they most wanted to see in “Justice League.”
“‘Justice League’ is lean, mean & packed with superhero thrills,” says Fandango Managing Editor Erik Davis. “It features some of the best action ever in a DC Extended Universe movie, and fans are pumped to see the triumphant return of Wonder Woman and the introduction of Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg in this movie.”
Justice League hits theaters on November 17th. Tickets are available now.