San Diego Comic-Con is almost upon us, and you know what that means: more comic, movie, and merchandise announcements than you know what to do with. While we’re still a few weeks away from Comic-Con, the good people over at LEGO have provided Batman News with an exclusive first look at one of their new DC Super Heroes sets they’ll be revealing in full at the convention: Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech.
Yes, Batman and Poison Ivy. Fighting each other. In buildable robots. Awesome.
And Firefly and Flash are there too, because why not?
Check out the details below. We’ll be sure to get some good photos of it at Comic-Con too, so stay tuned.
76117 – Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech
Launching January 1, 2019
Piece count 375
- Includes 4 minifigures: Batman™, Poison Ivy™, The Flash™ and Firefly .
- Batman™ Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, gripping hands to grab a minifigure, dual stud shooter, spinning saw blade and a retractable net shooter
- Poison Ivy™ Mech features a minifigure cockpit, stud shooter, posable branch ‘arms’, gripping poison ivy leaf ‘hand’ to grab a minifigure and collapse function.
- Knock over the Poison Ivy™ Mech with the saw blade.
- Includes 10 assorted new-for-December-2018 translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds, minifigures and tools.
LEGO’s Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech set will be available January 1st, 2019. Be sure to follow along with my account on Twitter for more updates and images from Comic-Con.