Propstore is back with a huge auction of props, and amongst them are some true key pieces from the 1966 Batman TV series. All told there are nine different lots from the series, and while none of them are going cheap, they would all be awesome in your collection.
The lots include:
- Original Production Design Concept Painting – Opening Bid: $400, Estimate $800 to $1,200
- The Clock King (Walter Slezak) and His Henchmen’s Signature Clock Patches – Opening Bid: $500, Estimate $1,000 to $1,500
- Five Studio Promotional Photos Signed By Robin, The Riddler, The Joker, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze and Egghead – Opening Bid: $300, Estimate $600 to $800
- Batman and Robin’s Bat-Respirator – Opening Bid: $2,500, Estimate $5,000 to $7,000
- Batgirl’s (Yvonne Craig) Hero Antidote Pillbox and Pills – Opening Bid: $3,000, Estimate $6,000 to $8,000
- Joker’s (Cesar Romero) Grenade Kit/Egghead’s Eggsplosive Radar Eggs Box – Opening Bid: $2,500, Estimate $5,000 to $7,000
- Robin The Boy Wonder’s (Burt Ward) Production-Made Vest – Opening Bid: $4,000, Estimate $8,000 to $10,000
- Riddler’s (Frank Gorshin “?” Green Suit Jacket and Vest – Opening Bid: $50,000, Estimate $100,000 to $150,000
- Batman (Adam West) and Robin’s (Burt Ward) Hero Bat Shield – Opening Bid: $200,000, Estimate $400,000 to $600,000
The items are up now for you to view at Propstore’s site. There are a lot of other items going up as well from The X-Files, Twin Peaks, Charmed, V, and so on, so have fun checking them out.
The live auction will be held in Los Angeles on Dec. 1, but you can also bid online.
If you happen to win any of the Batman items, let us know! We’d love to see them!