When Superman the Movie was released in 1978, we were promised that we would believe a man could fly. For the time, it was impressive, there’s no question about it. Of course, now we can see the issues with the effects in the film, but does it really matter? We still love it.
Iron Studios is now preparing to revisit that film with a statue that recreates an iconic moment from that film.
- Limited Edition
- Based on movie references
- Made in Polystone
- Hand Painted
- Includes base with flag and pole
- Product dimensions: 13,7 in (H) x 7,8 in (W) x 9,8 in (L)
- Product Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Release schedule: Second quarter of 2019
- Estimated Delivery Date: May 2019 – Sep 2019
- Price $119.99
It is amazing what these statue companies can make these days.
The statue is up for pre-orders now at the Iron Studios site.