Iron Studios is diving back into the cinematic history of DC with a new statue based on Batman from 1989.
Recently Iron Studios unveiled a Christopher Reeves Superman statue, so it appears the company is working its way through the older DC cinematic output. Perhaps if this one is successful we could see them do some further Batman suits from the later films. We can always cross our fingers.
Here are the details on the Batman 1989 statue.
- Limited Edition
- Based on movie references
- Made in Polystone
- Hand Painted
- Includes base with movie logo
- Product dimensions: 11.8 in (H) x 6.4 in (W) x 6.2 in (L)
- Product Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Release schedule: Second quarter of 2019
- Estimated Delivery Date: May 2019 – Sep 2019
- Price $99.99
The statue is up for pre-orders now at the Iron Studios site.