Prime1 Studio is back with a new statue for your collection that sees Batman in some pretty bad shape.
Standing around 30-inches tall, this new statue shows Batman from the Batman Damned storyline. Both the basic statue and the deluxe version will sell for $1,049 and $1,199 respectively. The deluxe version will include an alternate portrait for Superboy that has him with normal eyes. The release is currently slated between September and November 2020.
Below is the description and details for the deluxe version of the statue.
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Batman Damned Statue designed by no one else, but incredibly talented Lee Bermejo, an American comics artist best known for his collaborations with writer Brian Azzarello including the graphic novel.
Lee Bermejo’s Batman Damned design is very dark with stunningly realistic features. Even the base is specially designed by Mr. Bermejo featuring Joker holding a gun.
The DX version of Batman Damned Statue includes in total of four alternate Portraits and one Head Stand.
The Batman Damned statue, Concept design by Lee Bermejo, stands approximately 30 inches tall and it is a must have for all Batman fans. This will be the best statue to add in your collection with the MMDC-35: The Joker Statue!
The DXS Bonus Version includes the A4 Size Art Print Hand-Signed by Lee Bermejo!
- Statue Size approximately 30 inches tall [H:76.1cm W:44.6cm D:50.9cm
- Head Stand Size approximately 7 inches tall [H:18.2cm W:26.2cm D:22.2cm]
- Poseable Fabric Cape
- One (1) Head Stand
- One (1) designed theme base
- Four (4) alternate Portraits (Regular, Horror, Grin & Damaged Expression)
- Three (3) interchangeable left-hand holding the two small Batarangs, a Grapple Gun and a Batarang
- One (1) Bonus A4 Size Art Print Hand-Signed by Lee Bermejo