Hot Toys has announced a new Batman Beyond figure based on his appearance from Batman: Arkham Knight.
The new 1/6th scale figure stands nearly 13-inches tall and has over 30 points of articulation. You will also be able to swap out the lower portions of the face to change his expression.
The figure will be shipping between the fourth quarter of 2020 to the first quarter of 2021.
Below is the description and details for the EX version of the statue.
In the popular animation series Batman: Beyond, Terry McGinnis becomes the Caped Crusader in a futuristic Gotham City as Bruce Wayne has retired from crime fighting. Under Bruce’s guidance and training, the technologically-inclined Batsuit provides Terry the strength and skills needed to handle the challenge he faces as the Batman of the future!
Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to unveil the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure of the stylish Batman Beyond suit based on the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham Knight video game which has taken inspiration from the great animation series.
The figure is masterfully crafted based on the Batman Beyond suit from the Batman: Arkham Knight video game, featuring a newly painted masked head sculpt with two interchangeable lower faces, a cutting-edge Batsuit overall appearance in metallic grey with battle damage and a bright red bat symbol on chest, a finely tailored black batcape to create dynamic flying poses, an array of detailed Batman’s signature gadgets including Batman Beyond style Batarang, grapnel, disruptor, REC gun, freeze grenade and many more!
Become the Batman of the future by adding this incredible 1/6th scale collectible to your Batman: Arkham Knight collection!
- Product Code: VGM39
- Product Name: Batman Beyond
- Height: Approximately 33cm tall
- Points of Articulations: 30
- Special Features: Batsuit with a metallic red colored Batman logo on the chest armor, A black colored batcape
The 1/6th scale Batman Beyond Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman wearing Batman Beyond Batsuit in Batman: Arkham Knight video game
- One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable black colored lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions (masked and neutral)
- Approximately 33cm tall (Approximately 35cm tall measuring to tips of cowl)
- Specialized muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Batarang
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons or accessories
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) wonderfully crafted multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit with a metallic red colored Batman logo on the chest armor as well as metallic grey colored armor plating and battle damage throughout the body
- One (1) black colored batcape (with bendable wire)
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of black gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black boots
Weapons and Gadgets:
- Two (2) Batarangs
- One (1) Batman Beyond style Batarang
- One (1) grapnel gun with interchangeable Batclaw and interchangeable part to become a remote electrical charge gun
- One (1) explosive gel
- One (1) disruptor gun
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) freeze grenade
- One (1) line launcher
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with game logo
- Head Sculpted by Yeon-sun, Jeon
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong