The Justice League Dark: Apokolips War trailer has arrived, and it’s time for the supernatural Leaguers to take on the biggest evil in the DC realm: Darkseid.
The supernatural troops are being called up, and it’s sure to be as weird a fight as you might expect.
The cast this time around includes:
- Constantine – Matt Ryan (Legends of Tomorrow, Constantine)
- Superman – Jerry O’Connell (Carter, Bravo’s Play by Play, Sliders)
- Raven – Taissa Farmiga (The Nun, The Mule, American Horror Story)
- Batman – Jason O’Mara (The Man in the High Castle, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Wonder Woman – Rosario Dawson (Briar Patch, Daredevil)
- Cyborg – Shemar Moore (S.W.A.T., Criminal Minds)
- The Flash – Christopher Gorham (Covert Affairs, Insatiable, Ugly Betty)
- Lois Lane – Rebecca Romijn (X-Men, The Librarians)
- Lex Luthor – Rainn Wilson (The Office, The Meg)
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War is due this Spring.