As the coronavirus pandemic continues to keep movies and television show production shut down, The CW is in the process of shifting some plans.
The majority of the Arrowverse shows are now going to go into a rerun cycle to conserve the new episodes that they have finished. The plan, currently, is to have the shows come back and complete their seasons, but it’s a bit of a “wait and see” game at the moment.
Right now, the start of April will see a lot of reruns, including Crisis on Infinite Earths running through again.
Sunday, April 5
- 8 pm Batwoman (rerun)
- 9 pm Supergirl (rerun)
Monday, April 6
- 8 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? (new)
- 8:30 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? (rerun)
- 9 pm Roswell, New Mexico (new)
Tuesday, April 7
Wednesday, April 8
- 8 pm “Crisis on Infinite Earths” Part 3 (rerun)
- 9 pm Nancy Drew (new)
Thursday, April 9
- 8 pm “Crisis on Infinite Earths” Part 4 (rerun)
- 9 pm “Crisis on Infinite Earths” Part 5 (rerun)
Friday, April 10
- 8 pm Charmed (new)
- 9 pm Dynasty (new)
Not on this list that was issued is that Stargirl will now delay its debut by one week. It was originally scheduled to debut on DC Universe on May 11, and on The CW on May 12. Those dates will now be May 18 and May 19 respectively.