Warner Bros. has released the Superman: Man of Tomorrow trailer, and it looks like it’s looking like an interesting new style.
With the previous continuity of the Animated Universe having wrapped up in Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, a look back at the early early days of the Man of Steel.
The story goes:
Daily Planet intern Clark Kent takes learning-on-the-job to new extremes when Lobo and Parasite set their sights on Metropolis in Superman: Man of Tomorrow, available later in summer 2020 on Digital, 4K, Blu-ray & DVD.
The cast includes:
- Superman/Clark Kent – Darren Criss (Glee, American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace)
- Lex Luthor – Zachary Quinto (Star Trek franchise, Heroes)
- Lois Lane – Alexandra Daddario (San Andreas, Baywatch, All My Children)
- Parasite/Rudy Jones – Brett Dalton (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Lobo – Ryan Hurst (The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Remember the Titans)
- Martian Manhunter – Ike Amadi (Mass Effect 3, Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge)
- Johnathan Kent – Neil Flynn (The Middle, Scrubs)
- Martha Kent – Bellamy Young (Scandal, Prodigal Son)
- Maya – Cristina Milizia (DC Super Hero Girls)
- Ron Troupe – Eugene Byrd (Bones, LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures)
- Mrs. Ross – April Stewart (South Park)
- Perry White – Piotr Michael (The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle
- Cissy Jones (Firewatch)
- David Chen (Gotham)
No firm release date has been announced as of yet.
Fun Jug Media, LLC (operating Batman-News.com) has affiliate partnerships with various companies. These do not at any time have any influence on the editorial content of Batman News. Fun Jug Media LLC may earn a commission from these links.