Mezco Toys is celebrating #One12Day by concluding its trilogy of Batman: Supreme Knight figures.
The Batman: Supreme Knight – Darkest Dawn Edition is here and will bring a close to the Supreme Knight figures. He’ll set you back $95, but you’re getting a lot of accessories for the price and it’s well worth it.
Mezco’s One:12 Batman trilogy concludes with Batman: Supreme Knight. This is Batman towards the final years of his campaign against the underworld of Gotham City.
Bruce Wayne has mastered his craft and sharpened his skills. Now at the pinnacle of his career, he uses his experience and innovation to maintain his edge.
The One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight – Darkest Dawn Edition features a freshly-upgraded Batsuit with advanced protection enhancements – strong enough to withstand bullets, mallets, and crowbars. He comes with two 3D chest insignias that are interchangeable via a magnet.
A magnet in Supreme Knight’s collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes – one with an integrated posing wire and one that drapes freely. He utilizes improved weaponry including a dual-blade karambit that folds, a giga-batarang, a handheld “equalizer” canon, and more.
Supreme Knight – Darkest Dawn Edition comes with a smoke plume FX allowing him to move amongst the shadows.
The augmentations to his Bat-Suit in combination with his improved arsenal help Supreme Knight remain a beacon of hope in the corrupt city of Gotham.
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eleven (11) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of cannon holding hand (L & R)
- One (1) large batarang holding hands (L)
- One (1) grappling gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of batarang holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) dual-blade karambit holding hand (R)
- Cowled head
- Two (2) interchangeable 3D chest insignias
- Two (2) interchangeable leather-like capes
- Fitted suit with body armor detail
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt with grappling gun holster
- Knee armor
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- One (1) dual-blade folding karambit
- One (1) handheld “equalizer” cannon
- Five (5) small batarangs
- One (1) small batarang bundle
- Five (5) standard batarangs
- One (1) standard batarang bundle
- One (1) large batarang
- One (1) giga-batarang
- One (1) grappling gun
- Three (3) grappling hooks (inserts into gun)
- One (1) open grappling hook
- One (1) open grappling hook with posing wire
- One (1) closed grappling hook
- One (1) smoke plume FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post