Doom Patrol season 3 seems as though it will be going even deeper into the history of the Doom Patrol and DC in gerneral with two minor groups being added to the series.
First up, the Brotherhood of Dada will appear in the TV series, but as the Sisterhood of Dada. According to TV Line the team will consist of:
- Micah Joe Parker will play Malcolm, a quiet, thoughtful soul
- Wynn Everett will play Shelley Byron aka The Fog, a poetic terrorist
- Miles Mussendan will play Lloyd Jefferson aka Frenzy, a sculptor of strange life masks
- Anita Kalathara will play Holly McKenzie aka Sleepwalk, a hard-partying ne’er do well
- Gina Hiraizumi will round out the team as Schiko aka The Quiz, a germaphobe with immense powers.
In the comics, Mr. Nobody – who Alan Tudyk played in season 1 – was a member of the team. No word on if he may appear during this storyline.
Also coming to Doom Patrol season 3 will be the Dead Boy Detective Agency. Sebastian Croft (Game of Thrones) will play Edwin Payne who died 80 years ago due to a “clerical error,” is stuck as a child solving supernatural mysteries. He will be joined by Madalyn Horcher (Gracepoint) as Crystal Palace, a teenage medium.
Still no word on when Doom Patrol season 3 will debut. Seasons 1 and 2 are available now on HBO Max.