The recipients of stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for 2022 have been announced, and Jason Momoa will now be the king of Hollywood in addition to the seven seas.
The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has announced who will be receiving stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2022. There are a few people of note to DC fans including Aquaman himself, Jason Momoa. Joining him will be Ewan McGregor who played Black Mask in Birds of Prey, and television super-producer Greg Berlanti who is responsible for the Arrowverse.
Here is the full list of who will be receiving stars over the next year.
- In the category of MOTION PICTURES: Francis Ford Coppola, Macaulay Culkin, Willem Dafoe, Salma Hayek, James Hong, Helen Hunt, Michael B. Jordan, Regina King, Ray Liotta, Ewan McGregor, Adam McKay, Jason Momoa, Tessa Thompson, Ewan McGregor and Carrie Fisher (posthumous)
- In the category of TELEVISION: Byron Allen, Greg Berlanti, Ricky Gervais, Peter Krause, Robert Odenkirk, Holly Robinson-Peete, Norman Reedus, Tracee Ellis Ross, Jean Smart, Ming-Na Wen, and Kenan Thompson.
- In the category of RECORDING: Black Eyed Peas, George E. Clinton Jr., Ashanti Douglas, DJ Khaled, Avril Lavigne, Los Huracanes Del Norte, Martha Reeves, and Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom (posthumous)
- In the category of LIVE THEATRE/LIVE PERFORMANCE: Patti Lupone, Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr. and Angelica Vale
- In the category of RADIO: Richard Blade
- In the category of Sports Entertainment: Michael Strahan
No dates for the ceremonies have been announced as of yet, but they are usually tied to the release of a big project. We would expect to Momoa’s to be some time around the release of Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom in Dec. 2022.
IMAGE SOURCE: Shutterstock – Walk of Fame star – Oneinchpunch