McFarlane Toys has announced two new exclusive DC Multiverse exclusives: Black Adam with throne, and Wally West. Orders are open now.
Black Adam with Throne
Available from Target
Hailed as the slave who became Champion, the mortal Teth-Adam was bestowed the powers of the gods, transforming into a fearsome superpowered being at the utterance of a single magic word: SHAZAM. He freed his people from the king of Kahndaq before grief over the loss of his family turned to cold fury, and he was entombed for his vengeful actions. Nearly 5,000 years later, Black Adam is freed from his slumber and finds himself in a world he does not recognize. Now he must try to see himself not as Kahndaq’s destroyer, but its saviour.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Black Adam is based on his look from the upcoming movie Black Adam
- Black Adam comes with his throne and a base
- Included collectible art card with figure artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
Available from McFarlane Toys Store
The latest in a long line of speedsters, Wallace West does not take the mantle of Kid Flash lightly, even when it makes him question everything about himself. Struck by Speed Force lightning thanks to some truly mind-bending issues with the timeline, Wallace was given his powers and put on the radar of Barry Allen, who took him under his wingor, at least, he tried to. If there’s one thing Wallace learned very quickly, it’s that being a speedster isn’t something you can just be taught overnight, even by the Fastest Man Alive.
- Incredibly detailed 7″ scale figure based off the DC Multiverse.
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play.
- Kid Flash is based on his look in DC Rebirth.
- Kid Flash comes with four attachable lightning bolts, alternate hands and base.
- Included collectible art card with figure artwork on the front, and character biography on the back.