You’ll soon be able to get some DC style on your feet thanks to new DC-inspired shoes from Reebok.
Reebok and Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products announced on Friday that they are teaming up for six new styles of DC shoes. They will be available beginning on Dec. 2 from retailers such as Amazon and Finish Line.
Reebok and Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products Invite You to Choose Between Good and Evil with All-New DC x Reebok Collection
(BOSTON) November 18, 2022 – Today Reebok and Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products (WBDGCP) announced a full-family footwear and apparel collection inspired by iconic DC characters. The line is a show-stopping mashup of Reebok’s most popular product and DC’s legendary Super Heroes and Super-Villains. The DC x Reebok Collection will be available on Reebok.com/us/dc and retailers including Finish Line, Hibbett Sports and Amazon beginning December 2nd.
DC fans are invited to choose their side of the battle between good and evil with a range of lifestyle and performance super sneakers. Characters featured throughout the collection include Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, The Joker and Harley Quinn. In addition to drawing visual inspiration from these characters, each piece of footwear is crafted utilizing materials that are representative of the instantly recognizable supersuits each individual wears.
Additional details regarding the inspiration of each footwear silhouette include:
- Shaq Attaq (HQ4587, $180) – One of the biggest superheroes of all time takes over Reebok’s larger than life sneaker, the Shaq Attaq. Inspired by the Man of Steel himself, this version of the shoe pays homage to some of Superman’s most crucial superpowers from the translucent hardware on the shoe that references his x-ray vision to the ice outsole signifying his cold breath. Available in unisex sizing from 5.5 – 13. There is also a Classic Leather inspired by Superman available in kids sizing.
- LX2200 (HQ4584, $110) – The reflective Bat emblem on the tongue of this LX2200 instantly gives away the Batman inspiration of this refreshed Reebok OG running silhouette. The sneaker embodies Batman’s impressive batsuit through several details including the foam molded synthetics and debossing on the upper which represent the batsuit’s molded and distressed armor, respectively. Available in unisex sizing from 2.5 – 12.
- Club C 85 (HQ4573, $110) – The Joker brings chaos to the Club C 85 from the inside of the shoe which is covered with graphics referencing his ear-piercing laughter to the tear away pieces of fabric on the upper that represent the many devious layers to his personality. To further allow the wearer to exemplify The Joker’s personality, the tongue features a hidden joker that can be removed and used as their calling card. Available in unisex sizing from 2.5 – 12.
- Nano X2 (HQ4585, $150) – Wonder Woman’s impressive armor dictates the design of this version of Reebok’s most versatile training shoe yet, the Nano X2. The upper of the shoes incorporates a reflective light creating a similar effect to Wonder Woman’s deflecting bracelets and the rest of her suit’s legendary construction is noted on various leather and metal accents. The wearer is gifted with an extra set of reflective laces that are emblematic of Wonder Woman’s signature lasso of truth. Available in unisex sizing 4 – 13.
- Freestyle Hi (HQ4572, $100) – The formidable Harley Quinn inspires one of Reebok’s most iconic female silhouettes, the Freestyle Hi. The upper includes graphics that reference a range of her accessories from her legendary mallet to her roller skates. Bleeding from the heel to the white upper is a deep blue, very similar to the design of her favorite shirt. Available in women’s sizing 2.5 – 8.5.
- Workout Plus (HQ4575, $100) – This glow-in-the-dark version of the Workout Plus brings Lex Luthor’s toxic kryptonite suit to sneakers. From the glowing outsole to the cracked, glow in the dark edges on the upper the shoe is sure to make the wearer feel invincible. The silhouette is finished off with a ring lace dubrae that mimics Lex’s powerful green kryptonite ring. Available in unisex sizing 2 – 14.
Paired with the footwear is a line of unisex apparel featuring a collection of graphic t-shirts and hoodies. Each piece incorporates iconic logos from the world of DC and highlights the good vs. evil theme present throughout the collection.