It’s hard to believe, but 2022 has indeed been the 30th anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series.
To celebrate, the DC Shop has released a new line of exclusive merchandise.
- Batman: The Animated Series 30th Anniversary Exclusive Bomber Jacket: Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the critically acclaimed Batman: The Animated Series with this bomber jacket inspired by the original jacket worn by the series’ crew. It features an embroidered Warner Bros. logo with Batman Crew ’92 below it on the front top left chest and the series’ logo embroidered on the back. Versatile with a relaxed fit, it can be styled for streetwear, athletic, or semi-formal looks, as well as coming in handy on a cold day. ($100).
- Harley Quinn “Good to Be Bad” Hoodie: It’s good to be bad, and no one knows that better than Harley Quinn. Spun from plush sponge fleece fabric, this exceptionally soft unisex hoodie with its naturally loose fit lends itself to daily wear and year-round layering. Featuring artwork done exclusively for DC Shop by award-winning agency, Phantom City Creative, it features a tattoo-inspired Bud and Lou (her babies) design on the front top left chest, “Good to Be Bad” across the left-hand sleeve, and Harley herself, in a sly pose on the back, based on her original Batman: The Animated Series styling ($89).
- “I am The Night” Exclusive Tee: Inspired by Kevin Conroy’s (Batman) now iconic line—“I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!”—spoken during the hallucination scene in the classic Scarecrow episode “Nothing to Fear,” this premium t-shirt captures the series’ seminal style on the front and “I Am The Night” in Dark Deco red on the back ($30).
- Limited edition, fine art prints by comic book artist and writer Ty Templeton, who has brought the world of Batman: The Animated Series to comic books since 1992’s Batman Adventures #1, include three unique designs: Deco Detective, Back in the Shadows, and Modern Hero. Each design is limited to 100 pieces, printed in the fine art giclée process. Each print comes unframed, has been numbered, and includes a Certificate of Authenticity ($250).
- Deco Detective Exclusive Sherpa Throw Blanket: There’s nothing better than curling up and binge-watching Batman: The Animated Series with this sherpa throw blanket. With a fleece-like texture on one side and a smooth knit feel on the other, it features artwork by Ty Templeton of the Dark Knight perched on top of a gargoyle with the “Dark Deco” style of Gotham City behind him ($70).
- Harley Quinn only has eyes for The Joker in this exclusive “Puddin’” design inspired by Batman: The Animated Series. The design is available on a crew sweatshirt ($35) and a t-shirt ($25).
- Based on original references from Batman: The Animated Series comes this 9.4” tall statue by Iron Studios, celebrating the 30th anniversary of the series. Batman stands imposing on a stylized base with the series’ logo decorating the front as his cape flows in the wind ($159).
You can find all of the items in the Batman: The Animated Series section of the DC Shop.