The Game Developers Conference wrapped up last week, and Rocksteady was there to show off Batman: Arkham Knight to the press. Brand Marketing Producer Dax Ginn spoke with the PlayStation Blog about the story and addition of the Batmobile. Check out the interview in the video above.
A batch of new Batman: Arkham Knight screenshots were also released today. We get a fantastic look at Rocksteady’s original villain, Arkham Knight. Not much is known about the new villain, but he sure looks cool!
Check out some great preview articles at the gaming sites below.
- Polygon — Arkham Knight gives Batman an all-new foe, a bigger Gotham and a ‘wrecking ball’ of a ride
- IGN — Batman Arkham Knight: What You Really Need To Know
- Gamespot — Making the Batmobile Work in Batman: Arkham Knight
- PlayStation — Arkham Knight: Building the Ultimate Batmobile on PS4
- Kotaku — A Very Excited Man Tells Us All About Batman: Arkham Knight